An invitation

I got into spa-ing (if there is such a verb) back in 2000 when the concept of wellness was slowly getting popular and people were becoming conscious of their health while utilizing natural means or natural ways of therapy.

I remember visiting Manang Luz, a blind masseuse, regularly back then because I would feel muscle pains at my back and left part of my body and often engage her in a conversation just to pass time while she magically reduces my body pain with each stroke of her finger.

To this day, I still visit Manang Luz. She, and her other blind companions would give massage services to people living within the UP Diliman area. It's been a strong 8 years.Because of the passion I have for massages and spas, I have decided to share my journey into the exciting world of spas by opening a new blog entitled: A Spa-cial Life, please come and visit at your pleasure.

Comments

Don't Miss These Items

Ms. Jamaica, Kaci Fennel, Wows the World

There's Tea and there is the Deadly Milk Tea

Hello Caitlyn Jenner, Goodbye Bruce